HERKIMER COUNTY HEALTHNET, INC. NAMES NEW BOARD MEMBERS
June 22, 2011
Herkimer County HealthNet, Inc. announces the appointment of five new board members.
“The staff and current board of Herkimer County HealthNet are happy to welcome our new board members. Herkimer County HealthNet is working hard to insure that its board is representative of all the health and human service organizations to serve Herkimer County residents. By engaging new board members, we better work toward improving the health and well-being of individuals who live, work, play, and learn in Herkimer County.” said Thomas Curnow, Executive Director of Herkimer County HealthNet, Inc.
The new members are:
• Theresa Grescheck, the Administrator of the Mohawk Homestead,
• Debra Lynch, Coordinator of Health Services for Herkimer County Community College
• Cassandra Sheets, Chief Executive Officer of the Center for Family Life & Recovery
• Sandra Soroka, Executive Director of the Neighborhood Center
• Ann Tonzi, Executive Director of Hospice and Palliative Care
The five new members join the 28-member board that oversees HCHN’s finances, policies and practices, programs, strategic planning and other activities.
Thomas Curnow, Executive Director, Herkimer County HealthNet, (315) 867-1552